queXF 1.5.0 has been released on SourceForge today.
- Added output to CSV
- Added config directive PROCESS_MISSING_PAGES (for processing missing pages once selected)
- admin/missingpages.php now will process a page if accepted and the PROCESS_MISSING_PAGES directive is true
- split config file in 2 (default and user) for better config management
- Made reordering variables a separate task from banding
- Added manual reordering using toolman scripts (drag and drop reordering)
- Added ordering by variable name
- functions/functions.import.php: if a page id was detected, but not within the form, it would disappear. Now set to add to missing pages table
- admin/missingpages.php XHTML compatible
- Will output barcode data even if blank
Read more for how to upgrade from 1.4.0...
Upgrading from 1.4.0...
1. Backup config.inc.php (copy to config.inc.php.bak)
2. Extract the new package over your existing installation of queXF 1.4.0
3. Modify the new config.inc.php to include the changes from the default you have in your config.inc.php.bak file